Natural Aussie Gal

Natural Aussie Gal

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Alfree natural toothpaste review

I found this toothpaste while shopping at The Chemist Warehouse the other day and decided to give it a try. It sounded really good and I was very curious to see what it was like.
It cost me almost $6 for 100g and I really can't stand it! It tastes weird and leaves your teeth feeling really gritty. I can't even finish the rest of the tube, it will be going straight to the bin. This was a total waste of money for me personally.
On paper it all sounds good. It has no colours, flavours, sugar, salicylate, fluoride or sodium lauryl sulfate and is good for people with allergies to regular toothpaste ingredients, but I surely would not choose to use this product.
Maybe it was the lack of a minty flavour, that I have grown accustomed to, but I can't find any positives about this product apart from it being natural.

PROS
* Good for allergy sufferers
* No colours, flavours, sugar, salicylate, fluoride or SLS

CONS
* Tastes horrible
* Leaves teeth feeling gritty
* Doesn't feel like you've cleaned your teeth

I give this product 1 flower out of five. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.







On a more positive note I have completed Day 2 of my 30-day exercise challenge. It was harder today as I was sore from yesterday. It's going to be a long 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment