Natural Aussie Gal

Natural Aussie Gal

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Aloe vera gel review

All my life I have struggled with acne, and have never found the right products to use. Proactiv was the best product I found, but it was really dehydrating for my skin, which in turn causes more acne, and bleached my pillowcases and towels, which is a major concern for me. Every time I tried to use a moisturiser my face would break out. I just couldn't win!
Then I heard about the benefits of aloe vera gel and I decided this would be perfect, especially given my natural lifestyle change I was undergoing. I decided it couldn't hurt to give it a try.
I cannot recommend this product highly enough! It has been amazing for me. The condition of my skin is so much better, and combined with my new natural skincare routine, and healthy eating, my skin is improving.
I purchased Plunkett's Aloe Vera Gel from The Chemist Warehouse for about $7.50, which makes it such a cheap moisturiser compared to most products out there.
The benefits for your skin are incredible - It provides a long-lasting film that protects wounds and skin. It speeds up the healing process and naturally promotes the production of new skin cell growth.
Aloe vera properties include anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-oxidant, removes dead skin, relieves itching, tones skin, hydrates and stimulates collagen production. I am devastated I didn't find this product years ago!
It is also great for sunburn, shaving rash, insect bites, burns, cuts, grazes and nappy rash.
It is 99% pure, uses certified organic aloe vera, and all natural ingredients. It is also Australian made and owned.
It doesn't cause acne and heals scars well, but it won't prevent acne.

PROS
* Organic aloe vera
* Natural ingredients
* 99% pure
* Inexpensive
* Australian made
* Soothing
* Heals scars
* Hydrating
* Anti-inflammatory
* Anti-bacterial
* Anti-fungal
* Tones skin
* Promotes new skin cell growth
* Speeds up healing

CONS
* None

I give this product 5 out of 5 flowers. It is a miraculous product and I absolutely love it. The condition of my skin is amazing. I never recall my face being this moisturised before, especially without it causing acne. I would recommend this for anyone and it is also very handy to carry around in your handbag as it has so many uses!

✿✿✿✿✿

No comments:

Post a Comment