Natural Aussie Gal

Natural Aussie Gal

Monday, November 10, 2014

Introduction

Hi everyone,
My name is Tash and I am starting to embark on a journey towards a more natural lifestyle for health and emotional reasons.
I was just at that stage where every little thing was getting to me and I knew that i had to make a change to keep my sanity. I am currently struggling with unexplained infertility for over three years, and the ups and downs that go along with that was just getting too much to handle.
I also struggle with adult acne, which can be very difficult at times. I never leave the house without a full face of make-up, and if it's not perfect I am paranoid and self-conscious all day.
I am a very anxious and stressed out person, and I want to discover an inner peace and happiness.
I am making the change to all natural beauty products. I am also cutting out processed foods from my diet, and concentrating on eating more greens and raw foods.
I can't wait to help others out who wish to do the same, as it can be very daunting with so much information and so many different products out there. It can be very expensive testing out all the products and trying to go organic and natural. That is why I want to help other people by sharing my experiences and the products I fall in love with along the way.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing my journey with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment