Natural Aussie Gal

Natural Aussie Gal

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Natural deodorant review

I have tried many natural, pure deodorants in the past and none of them have worked.
I was using clinical protection deodorant and it was good, but it doesn't fit with my new natural healthy lifestyle.
I even attempted to make my own with bicarb soda and coconut oil, but it didn't work and was so messy! I hated it. 
Then, one day while I was shopping for some natural beauty products I stumbled across this beauty!! 
Body Crystal Crystal Stick Deodorant. It has no smell, which really worried me at first. I thought how could this possibly work? But it doesn't need the fragrances as it blocks the odour bacteria. Other deodorants need the fragrance to mask smells. 
It is great for sensitive skin and has really cleared up my shaving rash as well which is a great bonus. It hasn't been tested on animals which is personally something that I like to see. 
It is very cost effective. It lasts for ages as it is rock hard, and only cost around AU$7.50 from Coles.
This gem works by wetting the deodorant stick, dissolving a layer of crystals ready to apply. It must be applied right after a shower though, as it won't work once the odour bacteria starts to form. 
I personally apply it straight after my afternoon shower and of a morning before work. It would also be a good idea to re-apply before exercise. I wet my hand then apply the water to the deodorant stick top, apply to one armpit, then repeat. If I forget to apply it immediately after my shower, I just wet my pits and wash with bodywash then rinse off. Apply straight afterwards. 
It still lets your armpits breathe naturally and doesn't leave white marks.

PROS
* Natural product
* Works great
* Fragrance free
* Sensitive-skin friendly
* Not tested on animals
* Doesn't leave white marks
* Skin can still breathe
* Easy to use
* Cost effective
* Lasts for ages

CONS
* Must be applied immediately after shower
* Needs water

I give this product 4.5 flowers out of 5. I love this product and will most definitely be adding this to part of my daily beauty regime. 

✿✿✿✿❀


No comments:

Post a Comment